Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Regulation & Compliance team has to ensure full compliance with all national and international regulations. The aim of Regulation & Compliance is to protect Eurex Clearing AG from damages caused by the non-compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Therefore, we focus on the analysis of pending new laws and regulations related to the Eurex Clearing AG business activities, are responsible for the regulatory stream in national and internal business initiatives as well as advise the Executive Board of Eurex Clearing AG on all relevant compliance and regulatory risks and assists in the prevention of possible monetary and reputational risks. We also advise and assist the people responsible to carry out the Eurex Clearing services to comply with the obligations under the applicable regulations.
Further, we govern and manage the relationship with the various national and international regulators and supervisors of Eurex Clearing. We advise on cross border selling restrictions due to our set of different licenses as well as perform assessments to ensure compliance with the variety of connected regulations. Lastly, Regulation & Compliance coordinates, assures quality as well as represents Eurex Clearing in international exercises conducted by supra national bodies like CPMI, IOSCO, IMSG, PSG, SGCCI and FSB.
Located in our headquarters in Frankfurt/Eschborn you will work in a team to ensure regulatory compliance applying all necessary organisational and technical measures.
- Analysis of all existing regulatory requirements (national and international) and identification of potential impact on the organization and the business model of Eurex Clearing AG (incl. appropriate documentation)
- Support of the business regarding the implementation of regulatory requirements
- Drive business initiatives from a regulatory perspective (e.g. global license processes)
- Addressing all planned service and products enhancements or developments in a structured manner internally and with Regulators (Deutsche Bundesbank, BaFin as well as other European Authorities)
- Analysis of regulatory requests as well as tracking and coordinating regulatory correspondence
- Analysis and implementation of all regulatory obligations and requirements (national and international) as well as internal guidelines (incl. appropriate documentation)
- Answering consultations on regulatory matters related to Eurex Clearing
- University degree in business administration, economics, law, finance or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- Relevant experience in dealing with regulatory requirements in financial services as well as knowledge of relevant regulations (e.g. EMIR, CPMI-IOSCO Principles for FMI and their third country equivalences (e.g. Dodd-Frank)) is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, including ability to present complex matters in a clear and comprehensive way
- Very good analytical skills, critical thinking, ability to identify challenges and propose solutions as well as a hands on mentality
- Fluency in English (fluency in German is no must but an add on)