|Invo HealthCare, the nation's leading provider of behavior and therapy services in schools and communities, is building a dynamic team of professionals to join our IMPACT Sugarland, TX team. We currently have incredible opportunities available for Licensed Clinical Social Workers to join our dynamic team of professionals and truly make a difference in the lives of Texas youth. |
IMPACT (Invo's Multidisciplinary Program to Address Childhood Trauma) is an innovative, collaborative approach to supporting at-risk youth by addressing underlying emotional, psychological and behavioral needs while teaching functional alternative behaviors with pro-social and pro-academic focus.
This is not your average career opportunity. IMPACT leverages behavioral strategies for many disciplines to promote data driven interventions with tracked outcomes. With customized training and unparalleled clinical support, IMPACT represents a unique opportunity to help mitigate and eradicate the effects of adverse childhood experiences.
Your experience with Invo starts with excellent compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision and professional development. It expands into a career defining role as part of our IMPACT Texas team. Are you ready? Apply Now!
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited University
- Appropriate professional licensure
- Collaborative minded professional with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with IEPs and IEP meetings
- Experience working in school setting is preferred
- Assess student in terms of family history, socio-economic and cultural differences
- Observe students in classroom and/or during any event during the school day.
- Interview students as needed, as well as parents/guardians
- Observe special education students on an ongoing basis
- Participate in the social assessment of students as needed
- Evaluate student's current social and academic adjustment and related factors within the home, community and school
- Consult with parents/guardians
- Maintain appropriate records
- Work in coordination with school personnel and parents to develop appropriate programs for eligible students
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Perform other Social Work duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
INVO is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law.
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Many More!