Now Hiring $17 per hour with a $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Non-CDL Drivers Needed. No experience is needed! We train!
Join First Transit Chicago for Walk-In Interviews!
We offer On-the-spot walk-interviews every Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at
615 W. 41 st Street, Chicago, Illinois 60609
Meet the team and learn more about your future career! There will be an opportunity to fill out an online application and for an on-the-spot interview! We start classes every Monday so if you come down you can be working on Monday!
Questions? Call us at
Be more than just a driver, help improve the lives daily of people who live in our community-While working for a company that values everything you do. Each day our essential drivers transport individuals who rely on our service to doctors' appointments, work, grocery stores, and much, much more! If you love helping people and driving come work for us! We're immediately hiring to offer the employment experience you desire and the flexibility you need.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- NEW $17/HR Starting Rate
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
- NO CDL NEEDED
- Attractive benefits package
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Full-Time Shifts available
- Flexible Schedule
- Year-round work (Unlike School Bus Driving Positions)
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
You'll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly securing wheelchairs and scooters
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good communication skills
- Have availability to work assigned shifts
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least 5 years
- Please note all applicants are subject to a drug test and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
Offer expires 10/31/2022 see location for details
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.