FANTASTIC NEW OPPORTUNITY - ERP Administrator, Walsall (6-month FTC), £25,000-27,000 p/aSheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a household consumer brand based in the West Midlands. They are looking for an ERP Administrator to join their team on a fixed-term contract basis.The role:The ERP Administrator will be part of the People team supporting the delivery of the ERP training workstream deliverables for the Finance and Stock releases R1 & R2 to Programme plan timelines. Other duties include:
- Responsible for maintaining all content and uploading the Learning Management system.
- Coordination of all Training course administration including invites and responses to maximise attendance.
- Manage the Training programme and schedule ensuring rooms and webinars are booked and materials available as required.
- Produce reports from LMS system to show training delivery and follow up with business teams highlighting trends and areas of concern.
- Work with Finance ERP team and Training team to update the Oracle training content and transfer to BAU for all Finance areas.
The person:They are looking for a personable individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Other requirements are as follows:
- Proficient in using Microsoft office packages to provide data and content
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills to forge positive working relationships
- Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately to timescales
- Previous training admin /coordinator experience or in a similar role
- Experience of using and maintaining e- Learning platforms
A fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in administration looking for a shorter-term assignment at a big company.