Class People are always looking to recruit Teaching Assistants who are seeking short-term supply work in schools in Stratton St Margaret and the surrounding areas on a part and full time basis.
Being a Teaching Assistant with Class People is all about flexibility. We can find opportunities that work best for you, that may be five days a week or a half day every other week.
Although no qualifications are needed, at least two week's previous experience working with children is essential. For this Teaching Assistant position, you must have a passion for supporting children with their learning and development, be calm, approachable and have great communication skills with both the staff and pupils. This would be a great way of gaining experience and getting your foot in the door to kick start your teaching career.
To be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need the below:
- Excellent communication
- Enthusiasm to work with, support and encourage students
- Adhere to the school's policies and procedures
- Good behaviour management
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Knowledge of the Curriculum
- The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning.
If you are interested in supply Teaching Assistant opportunities then please email me at