Citizens is looking for an experienced strategy professional to join its Enterprise Experience (EXO) Strategy team. This team sets the strategic agenda and direction for the Experience organization and acts as a trusted advisor to Citizens' senior leadership.
The Senior Strategy Consultant is responsible for assisting in defining and developing the change agenda in digital, data and analytics, marketing and organizational transformation led by the EXO team. The candidate will partner with senior leaders throughout the EXO organization to ensure consistency and effectiveness in support of growth and change initiatives.
The role will support ad hoc and strategic initiatives that will shape both the short and long-term direction of the EXO organization. Initiatives will potentially focus on marketing transformation, leading with digital and organizational effectiveness through the Modern Operating Model. The role will also be responsible for analyzing and outlining complex problems related to driving change throughout the entire Bank. This includes identifying and structuring problem statements, analyzing root causes, developing, and communicating recommendations/solutions, and getting buy-in for change.
- Partner with EXO leaders and their teams to diagnose problems, identify and prioritize opportunities, develop comprehensive strategies, and drive profitable solutions all driving transformational change throughout the organization.
- Develop presentations for senior management, synthesizing key findings and making recommendations. Raise and present key findings to team leaders.
- Research and analyze competitive market and industry trends to support change transformation throughout the Bank; identify salient findings; present results.
- Identify opportunities to simplify program processes for the distribution organization; analyze the potential impact; make recommendations; and execute changes.
Hours & Work Schedule:
- Possess 5+ years of experience in a Marketing, Digital and/or Strategy role with proven ability to influence, direct, manage and deliver strategic planning insights and actions to inform and facilitate executive decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in a strategic or marketing related field (e.g., Business, Marketing) required
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills - ability to communicate effectively and confidently
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills - ability to interact with and influence colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - ability to diagnose problems, determine key findings and opportunities from data, analytics and internal/external research, prioritize strategic solutions, and present clear and comprehensive recommendations to senior management
- Strong engagement, partnership, and relationship building skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to perform competitor and industry research to support business strategies
- Demonstrate high degree of adaptability and flexibility in the workplace, responding efficiently to changing projects and dynamics
- Continuous improvement and innovation mindset with a strong degree of industry awareness and context
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.Why Work for Us
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8-5
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a dependent's reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.