SSO IDM Production Engineer - Investment Banking
Good exposure to similar projects
Strong experience with CA Siteminder Web SSO
- Project Role: SSO migration from Legacy infrastructure
- Pro-actively monitor, manage and improve availability and performance of the production environments.
- Customise production tools
- Provide feedback and propose solutions to management on performance, capacity and design issues.
- Study/Delivery of new protocol(s) and releases
- To identify improvements that can be introduced to help reduce the number of on-going incidents within the SSO and IDM area
The Production Engineer will also work with other teams to respond to incidents and resolve issues promptly, often under pressure, to restore normal services to the business. Therefore, ability to be on call and provide support out of hours is essential.
As this is a production support role, focusing across a range of different and evolving technologies, candidates must possess the aptitude and desire to learn.
Inside IR35 - Not Fully Remote
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location