Sr Associate, Fund Audit Specialist - Remote Requisition Number:
82061 - 19 Function:
Audit Area of Interest: State:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate, Fund Audit Specialist to to join our Audit
Technology Organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Develop and deploy automation and analytics solutions to support the transformation of how fund audits are performed
- Build expertise on data types and formats available from client and fund accounting systems; plan for how the available data will impact the design of technology solutions and the potential opportunity or challenges with implementing technology
- Create business requirements documentation and work with technology professionals to build related technology solutions
- Formulate related audit methodology documentation and user guides for each technology solution
- Devise UAT testing plans and oversee the execution User Acceptance Testing to ensure quality development of the automated solutions
- Assist with the deployment of the related technology solutions onto audit engagements and obtain feedback from teams to improve the solution
- Minimum three years of recent experience as an Auditor supporting Fund audits, specifically Real Estate Funds, Mutual Funds and/or Venture Capital Funds
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required
- Experience developing audit-enabling solutions using technologies such as Alteryx, PowerBI, Excel VBA, among others
- Excellent quantitative, critical thinking, analytical writing and communication skills coupled with the ability to execute on the details
- Capacity to work independently and as part of a team with the ability to communicate across various levels; must be enthusiastic about driving innovation and the use of technology to transform the audit
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future (200TEC)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link ( ) contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). GL: