Service technician/ MOT Tester
£28,000 - £35,000 Basic DOE!
Overtime available - Time and a half!!
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. -Albert Einstein"
We are currently looking for motivated, energetic, and talented Service Technicians/ MOT Tester to perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance work in a fantastic main dealer based in Woking.
On the Job Training is also provided, you will be learning valuable on-the-job skills right away! If you have experience as a service tech and have passion for your work, we are looking for you!
- Perform multi-point inspection and diagnose malfunction's
- Provide an estimate of the time needed for repairs
- Test drive and conduct thorough inspections on customer vehicles.
- Clearly writing and communicating what is wrong with vehicle and the parts and time needed to repair
- Repairing broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Maintaining repair and service records
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
- Level 3 qualifications required
- MOT License class 4 required
- Own tools
Salary and Benefits
- Monday- Friday - 08:00 - 17:30
- 1-3 Saturdays 08:00 - 13:00
- Over time available
- Training provided!!
If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at ASI Automotive Recruitment, we make it our mission to find the right job for YOU!!
If you're not a technician, but you know of someone who is and maybe interested we will pay £75 in vouchers of your choice for a successful recommendation. If you're interested or know of someone that might be please get in touch.
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in Woking and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.