POSITION or PROGRAM SUMMARY:
The highly motivated individual will be responsible for being the second line of contact for customer calls. This individual will ascertain the nature of the call and results from first line troubleshooting, perform deeper analysis, and resolve issues with a high degree of success, collaborating with escalated and cross-team support as necessary.
- Support end user software and hardware enhancements and technical problems; build, configure.
- Support tickets and manage incidents, service requests, and problems through their full lifecycle
- Troubleshoot end user incidents in depth to resolution and identify root cause
- Provide support for on-boarding and off-boarding new and departing employees
- Image and deploy laptops and mobile devices to new users and to replace failing equipment
- Diagnose and correct computer and mobile device systems issues.
- Perform incident analysis to determine possible cause and potential fix
- Update tickets and continuously coordinate necessary work
- Document status updates and communicate to necessary parties
- Document troubleshooting steps and knowledge articles
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comprehensive understanding of endpoint operating systems, including Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Willingness to work on-call and flexible hours - shift work required including potential weekend shift hours
- Must have high-energy work ethic and be available to work non-standard hours during peak season times.
You must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance
- High School diploma and 3+ years of experience in an IT Support environment
- Active Directory experience/knowledge
- Experience working in a deskside or remote support environment.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows, Mac, iOS, and Linux Operating Systems
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting the following Operating Systems: MAC OSX, Windows 10, Linux
- Must be available to work non-standard hours during peak times.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Industry certifications, such as ITIL v4, CompTIA A+, Security+, MCSA, or Apple Certified System Administrator (ASSA)
Who Are We?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) prides itself on looking ahead of our competitors for the next wave of IT trends. We provide our employees with training and development opportunities, preparing them for upcoming technical challenges.
With primary office locations in Blacksburg and Reston, VA, our teams support customers from across the United States. Our innovative IT as-a Service delivery model is supported by industry certifications that ensure quality and efficient IT solutions.
We are transforming the delivery of IT services through the use of enterprise managed services that leverage the cloud to securely monitor, manage, and optimize complex IT environments.
The history of automation is what inspired the name of our company. 1901 was the year that another disruptive technology changed the world: the assembly line. Leveraging skills and materials in an efficient manner within a repeatable process that quadrupled output applies to IT services today.
Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.