Senior Learning Specialist - Freelance ZZP
We are supporting a global client. This is an initial 12 months contract. This is a Freelance ZZP contract. The client is based in Amsterdam, the working is mainly remote with travel to the Amsterdam office for meetings. The daily rate is between €500 to €550 per day, dependent on experience.
As Senior Learning Specialist' you are responsible for the execution of the Global Commercial Learning strategy. You will ensure the effective implementation, embedding, monitoring and evaluation of all Learning & Development' efforts through scalable and consistent operations and project management activities. You will lead learning initiatives which will be connected to the global commercial curriculum of the set population in PS. Depending on your scope, you will report to the Learning Manager/Learning Program Manager.
You understand strategy and are able to break it down into actionable execution. You will be designing, prioritizing, innovating and improving topic specific global learning programs and development initiatives to enable the business to deliver on strategic objectives through capability development and unlocking the potential and talent of our employees.
The Commercial Learning team is working closely with subject matter experts to ensure that we are able to create, curate and co-design learning together with the business. This ensures not only Commercial Brilliance, but also ensures that our employees can easily navigate learning as they develop within the Organization Responsibilities
Requirements of special knowledge/skills
- Key point of contact for your topic and learning initiatives
- Apply project management techniques when developing and executing learning initiatives and projects
- Implements small and big learning initiatives across different tracks and regions
- Ensure that learning operations are executed for scale.
- Provide stakeholders with relevant information and visibility on learning progress and priorities
- Collaborate with Learning community from other departments to align learning & development operations in order to improve user experience
- Analyze needs for new learning programs or improve existing programs
- Assess the quality of understanding of various initiatives at grass root level by engaging with Learning Ambassadors community and other regional stakeholders
- Undertake topic learning needs analysis, translate the analysis into the learning need in line with the business priorities
- Continually evaluate learning interventions and programmes to ensure the highest quality products
- Conducts ROI analysis in collaboration with data teams and prioritizes learning initiatives accordingly
- Initiate research, discussions and application of industry wide best practices and technology driven learnings
- Coach and support more Junior members of the team with your experience and expertise.
- Experience in Learning & Development/HR/OD Project Management/Learning Operations
- Bachelor degree
- Track record in Learning&Development/HR/OD/Sales Enablement Project/Programme Management
- Excellent influencer with the ability to identify and lead stakeholder groups,
- Expert organisational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently,
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Business/Commercial acumen nice to have
- Demonstrated proficiency with learning management systems/learning experience platforms and user experience processes - nice to have
- Broad Job Knowledge (3-5 years)