Leidos is looking for a Sr. C# Developer with a current TS/SCI Clearance for a new opportunity providing IT support to the National Security Council. The Program provides SharePoint and Application development, maintenance and sustainment support for Critical applications and capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated Applications and Software developers, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from multiple customers. Candidates must work well in an Agile Scrum environment. Leadership skills are highly desired.
- Responsible for the overall specialized application development C# support and maintenance of the Packages Application.
- Provide day-to-day operational support activities as well as strategic planning initiatives involving SharePoint sites and content.
- Maintain the existing and future integrated systems to include custom and third party applications
- Serve as the Tier 2 technical support resource within the IT department
- Act as the SME for related projects and assess/implement new capabilities as needed throughout the organization.
- Integrate with the knowledge management teams within DISA and partner agencies.
- Position requires an active TS/SCI. Candidate will also go through NSC supplemental Clearance process.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent and 12+ years of directly relevant experience. Add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 10+ years experience developing responsive web applications
- 3+ years experience developing software in an Agile, team-based environment
- 3+ years experience developing in SharePoint, 1+ years within SharePoint 2019.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience building single page applications (SPA) and progressive web apps (PWA)
- Experience building RESTful web services using Web API
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, or other relational databases
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the use of debuggers
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification - Security+ CE Certification
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Mission Critical applications in an Operations environment
- Experience with SAFe Agile of other Agile SW development methodologies
- Experience with Subversion/JIRA
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT/SVN)
- Experience working in Cloud architecture and/or application transitions to the Cloud
Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.