Leidos is looking for a Sr Applications and SharePoint Software Developer with a current TS/SCI Clearance for a new opportunity providing IT support to the National Security Council . Program provides SharePoint and Application development, maintenance and sustainment support for Critical applications and capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated Applications and SharePoint developers, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from multiple customers. Candidates must work well in an Agile Scrum environment. Leadership skills are highly desired.
- Overall SharePoint development support and maintenance of the Microsoft SharePoint sites, pages and content design and development.
- Provide support for workflows, jQuery, C#, .net development, APIs, SharePoint App Model, WSP, CSS, AJAX, JSON, XML and other programming languages and functionalities.
- Provide day-to-day operational support activities as well as strategic planning initiatives involving SharePoint sites and content.
- Maintain the existing and future integrated systems to include custom and third-party applications.
- Provide SharePoint design support utilizing of SharePoint Designer or other third-party HTML editors, user interface and user experience,
- Support in the creation of custom web parts, libraries, InfoPath forms, content management, pages, sub sites, custom workflows and automation, custom form creation and integration of third party applications in the SharePoint platform.
- Provide support for integrated services with existing custom .Net and Java based applications.
- Provide support for integrated services with Various other services internal and external to the enterprise. The use of hardware load balancing platforms, federation solutions and automation tools are in-place to provide access to the service for internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate Experience with compliance rate, vulnerability management, and security compliance. Will provide a quarterly vulnerability and security compliance status report based on scans provided by internal sources, currently Tenable Nessus, citing the current vulnerability levels and security guidance compliance.
- Provide reports and findings
- Develop service improvement plan that will include hardware and software requirements, update or upgrade requirements, risk and mitigations, test plan with timeline, and overall recommendations.
- Position requires an active TS/SCI. Candidate will also go through NSC supplemental Clearance process.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent and 12+ years of directly relevant experience. Add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 10+ years experience with designing, building and modifying standalone application software
- 10+ years experience developing in SharePoint, 2+ years within SharePoint 2019.
- 5+ years experience developing in an Agile environment.
- 5+ years experience working in a Virtual infrastructure
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT/SVN)
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the use of debuggers
- Experience with Windows, Solaris/Linux OS (scripting, command line)
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification - Security+ CE Certification
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Mission Critical applications in an Operations environment
- Experience with C#, and .Net framework
- Experience with Perl and Python
- Experience with SAFe Agile of other Agile SW development methodologies
- Experience with Subversion/JIRA
- Experience working in Cloud architecture and/or application transitions to the Cloud
Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.