We, the byteAgents, have been developing individual business applications since 2008. State-of-the-art web technologies, Java and AWS form our technological focus. Our customers benefit from the highest software quality and best performance, even with extreme data volumes, as well as outstanding usability.
With us, you will find the ideal framework to pursue your technological interests. Together with nice colleagues, you will work independently on customer projects or on our in-house tools. You can expect a varied job in challenging projects where you always learn something new. But we are more than just a service provider. With us you will find an active coder community. You can show what your heart beats for, learn more every day and become better. At byteAgents you can talk directly to both bosses and enjoy full trust. We appreciate good code and want to deliver high quality, high performance solutions.
We are looking for a at the Nuremberg location
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
for permanent employment (also remote) We try to offer you the right project in which you:
- Taking on the scrum master role for our clients and leading your teams through agile product development and deliverables realization
- Support product owners and stakeholders in project execution by facilitating workshops and sprints
- Expand your existing skills and familiarize yourself with new agile methodologies
- Work out technology decisions together
- Exchange your knowledge in the team
What you bring to the table:
- A degree in computer science or engineering with a high computer science content or comparable qualification and initial professional experience as a Scrum Master (m/f/d) or Agile Coach (m/f/d).
- Know-how regarding
- Scrum methodology and change management, coaching, mediation or facilitation.
- Coaching of product owners and team members in their roles and tasks.
- You are certified as a Scrum Master (m/f/d)
- The ability to accompany your team with an agile mindset and adhere to processes in challenging software development projects
- Hands-on mentality and fun to work in a start-up atmosphere
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
We offer you:
- Freelancer feeling in a permanent employment relationship
- Freedom in individual working hours, depending on customer projects. You work either at the customer site or remotely in the home office, in our office or in the café
- Experience and know-how to be able to win different customers in different industries
- Time to pursue your personal interests in new software technologies
- Internal and external training with the possibility of certification
- Free drinks and coffee in the office; in addition, you will receive a Spendit Card with € 50 per month at your free disposal, e.g. to work in cafes or recharge game credits
- Christmas gimmick: gadgets that have something to do with new technologies.
- Things that make life as a byteAgent enjoyable:
- Ergonomic workstation, standing desk, different seating zones, MAC or WIN.
- Individual training opportunities, reference books, conferences.
- Super colleagues, family-friendly environment, cell phone - and the boss is rarely in the office
- After the first year, we can talk about a company car or a JobRad
That sounds like you? Then apply with us via our applicant portal! We look forward to getting to know you.
Northeast park 25