SAP Defect manager (RUN Methodology) - Remote - French and English speaking - 3-4 months +
(SAP Defect Manager, SAP Manager, SAP PMO)
One of our blue chip clients is urgently looking for a SAP Defect Manager.
For this role you can work remotely but some onsite work in Brussels may be needed
Description: As SAP Defect manager, the goal of the mission is to coordinate the tickets with the different functional team, follow the resolution and escalate if not resolved in due time.
In short the profile should match with:
- SAP knowledge.
- Leadership (kind of strong PMO experience).
- Used to manage RUN activities.
The detailed expectations for this job are:
- The consultant should have a brought knowledge of SAP (not related to one specific module) in order to understand and communicate the functional explanations given by the different experts.
- He/she should have strong leadership skills.
o As defect manager, he'll/she'll be in the middle of the game between different parties (Customer IT, Business, SAP consultant, any other team involved).
o He/she should be able to pushback and request a resolution in agreed timing.
o He/she should deal with escalations and manage them properly.
o He/she should also report and give regular status to the management.
- He/she should have tooling experience and appropriate methodology:
o Extensive usage of tools like Service Now.
o Should be able to set up the right approach to manage tickets (RUN methodology).
o He/she should organize scrum meeting with the different leads to analyze tickets and request support to the right functional team.
- Translation from English to French (and other way around) is also required.
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.