Recognized as one of Forbes 2021 World's Best Employers and named to Fast Company magazine's list of 2021 Most Innovative Companies, Labcorp is seeking to hire a Director of Sales for our Hospital and Health Systems segment covering IN, IL, OH, KY, WI, MI, WV and parts of MO, PA. The position will be critical to helping drive our continued success and growth across the our hospital and health system segment.
This is a unique opportunity to join an organization committed to improving health and improving lives through out pursuit of answer. Labcorp provides diagnostic, drug development and technology-enabled solutions for more than 160 million patient encounters per year. The combination of our leading diagnostics and drug development businesses strengthens our value proposition to key stakeholders and differentiates Labcorp from our competitors.
The Sales Director for our Hospital and Health Systems segment will serve as the primary contact for Hospital business in the North Central Division for Labcorp. Responsibilities include the management of both business development and account management reps located across the North Central Division. The Hospital Director will develop relationships with assigned accounts and key decision-makers to represent the interests of Labcorp Hospital testing. The Hospital Director will generate new business opportunities inside hospital reference laboratories in collaboration with Integrated Oncology to drive business in the North Central.
This position is field-based.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Lead a team of experienced hospital sales reps and account managers to drive growth in our hospital and health system segment.
- Work with the divisional Sales VP and regional VP/GM's to create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives; market growth
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
- Increase year-over-year divisional revenue and operating income for the hospital business
- Use available data to forecast sales accurately and set appropriate performance goals
- Complete market research and analyze results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success
- Represent Labcorp, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Drive culture, develop talent, and deliver results
- Research industry and segment trends in order to identy customer needs for segment-specific targeting and positioning strategies
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
- BS/BA degree from a four-year accredited university or college; Business/Finance degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales or account management in a hospital setting or supporting hospitals or hospital laboratory functions (hospital, payer, professional organization)
- Minimum 3 years in a leadership or managerial role
- Experience working with large health systems central contracting process
- Well-developed relationships with key decision-makers and a thorough understanding of the potential assigned accounts
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills and sales tools and software
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience building high functioning sales teams
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .