SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else. Join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Burn Stepdown RN.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
Medical, dental, vision
Employee stock purchase program
Short and long term disability
Paid Family Leave
Employee discount program
At Doctors Hospital of Augusta, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. We are currently looking for a compassionate and dedicated RN to join our Burn Unit.
We are looking for a compassionate and reliable registered nurse to provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering adults in our patient centered care model. In this role you will be required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage treatment autonomously. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- You will provide burn and wound care for patients.
- You will understand patients with critical illness and vent management. You will have the ability to respond to Code Blue within the facility and initiate protocol, special procedures and cardiac monitoring
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing:Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state whichyou practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license