1 year of experience required
For a 3 rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a part-time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team in the Aspirus at Home department located in Wausau, WI. The RN will coordinate provision of home health services that reflect the home health care agency philosophy and standards of home health/hospice and nursing care of assigned clients including Assisted Living and CBRF's. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree or Associate Degree from an accredited school of nursing with current Wisconsin and/or Michigan nursing license.
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN Nursing license.
- Current BLS certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Possesses a valid driver's license required.
- Possesses automobile liability insurance with minimum $100,000/$300,000 coverage required, or $300,000 combined single-limit liability.
- Evidence of independent nursing practice in delivering nursing care necessary, with experience in home health care or public health nursing beneficial.
Full-time, 80 hours per two week pay period - 5 days per week & every 4th weekend and every other holiday
Full-Time Benefits Package available
Aspirus at Home is a part of the Aspirus health system and is a nonprofit, Medicare-certified home health agency that serves 14 north central Wisconsin counties. We offer services in North central Wisconsin and parts of the UP. Aspirus At Home helps to bridge the gap between the more intensive levels of care received in a hospital, nursing or rehabilitation facility and in client's home. For 60 years we have provided caring support to help people live in their own home as long as possible.
Learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin