SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
5K sign-on and 3K relo for qualified applicants!
Work Schedule: Full Time Day Shift (7am to 7pm)
Medical City Lewisville is focused on providing high-qualitycare to our community. As a Magnet recognized facility, license for 186 beds, we are a leaderin the DFW market for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performanceaccording to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indictors.
Through ourmany well established professional practice councils and shared leadershipmodel, Medical City Lewisville iscommitted to listening to our nursingvoice; which drives outcomes and impacts practice environments usingevidence-based research.
Come join a team where Nurses say:
Itsvery much like family here. Everyone isfriendly and gets to know one another. We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly culture while stillbeing able to deliver exceptional care that rivals larger organizations.
Position Summary &Responsibilities:
The RN Registered Nurse Telemetry Oncology Tele/Onc provides directnursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocolsof the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, monitors vital signs.
- Provides post-anesthesia recovery care for the patient.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Weoffer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitivesalary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in ourteam and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,employee discount program, and an employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about thisfantastic opportunity.
- Current licensure as an RN or compact license.
- Current certification as a BLS and ACLS Healt...