SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At Medical City Plano, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You have come to the right place.
Registered Nurse (RN) - GI Lab
PRN Day Shift
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Endoscopy RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for patients undergoing a GI procedure.
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale
- Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCAs Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
- 401k Plan - 100% matching contribution from 3% to 9% of pay based on your years of vesting service
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There is a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it is evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
Medical City Plano is a full-service; Magnet designated 600+ bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to besuccessful:
- ADN required / BSNpreferred
- Texas RN license orcompact license is accepted
- Current BLS and ACLSissued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
- Musthave at least one (1) year Endo RN experience in an acute care hospital
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.