SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a CVOR RN wherediversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar CentennialMedical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCAHealthcare team.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At CentennialMedical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a CVOR RN for our facility to ensure that wecontinue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are anamazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking aphenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as wedo. We want you to apply now!
- You will be responsible for membersof their designated service line including Registered Nurses, First Assistants,Surgical Technologists, and Second Assistants.
- You will be responsible for delivery of perioperative nursing care to surgical patients.
- You will perform circulator, scrub and first assistant roles as competent.
- You will provide direction and acts as resource to members of the specialty team to ensure comprehensive and safe patient care.
- You will maintain full accountability to ensure that supplies and equipment are available to perform cases within their assigned specialty.
- You will require interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients and their families, physicians, peers, and any other personnel required for patient care.
It all started here! TriStar CentennialMedical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bedcomprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs includingbehavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging,neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleepdisorder, and womens services. Centennial Medical Centers 43-acre campusis home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStarCentennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial WomensHospital, The Childrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon CancerInstitute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar CentennialParthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications for our CVOR RN opening. Highly qualifiedcandidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your applicationand help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current RN Licensure, in good standing
- Communication and Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with internal and external customers
- BLS as required, ACLS/PALS preferred
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.