SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to bea part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a workenvironment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application todayand find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
As a PRN employee you'll enjoy:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Additionally, you will have a great opportunity for growthas you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital organizationsin the world.
Wouldyou like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicatedto the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Trident family! We will provideyou the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We arecurrently looking for an ambitious Medical Surgical RN to help us reach ourgoals. Unlock your potential here !
In collaboration with thepatient, the patients family, and other members of the health care team, the Medical/SurgicalRegistered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning,implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of thenursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, andhold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will doin this role:
- You will maintainoverall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
- You will manageefficient flow of patient care including screening, preparation for exam,providing general nursing care and comfort, and arranging for admissions,testing and discharges
- You will maintainand review patients records including posting tests and examination results
- You willadminister medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will instructpatients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
- You will respondto and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
For more than 40 years TridentMedical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley,Charleston and Dorchester Counties in beautiful South Carolina. Trident Medical Center is a 320+ bedmajor medical center providing a comprehensive range of patient services andspecialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center.
The hospitals specialty services include:
- An award-winning Heart Center
- The South Carolina Institute for RoboticSurgery
- The Trident Breast Care Center
- The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the regions onlyoutpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
TridentMedical Center offers critical care services and 24/7Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is a five-starrecipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and patient safetyoutcomes according to a study released by Healthgrades , theleading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians andhospitals. This achievement is part of new findings and data featured in theHealthgrades 2019 Report to the Nation.
HCA Healthcare,the parent company of Trident MedicalCenter, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company byEthisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, andother uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications for our Medical Surgical RN opening. Submityour application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunityemployer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on thebasis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recru...