SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer as a Process Improvement Coordinator RN today with BeltonRegional Medical Center .
At BRMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer avariety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefits including:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact onour patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We arelooking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
TheLife of an HCA Nurse
Under the direction of the VP, Quality, thePerformance Improvement Coordinator will assist in the coordination of allaspects of the performance improvement program; support directors and managersin complying with PI activities as it relates to regulatory compliance and leadteams in performance improvement initiatives
- Will assist with thecoordination and maintenance of the hospitals performance improvementinitiatives;
- Holds positions on focusgroups (fall committee, Stroke, Sepsis) to assist in developing formal PIplans;
- Identifies trends andmakes recommendations based on analysis of results and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, implement andmonitor performance improvement plans based on data, input from leaders andstaff, and personal observation
- Oversee and lead aformal Quality Improvement program developing performance improvement targetsacross the organization.
- Provide appropriatefeedback based on data analysis and observation.
- Assumes responsibilityfor meeting state and national regulatory requirements, as well as qualityoutcomes
- Assist in investigationof complaints and implement corrective action plans
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates workingknowledge of AIDET, utilizing with each patient interaction
- Regular, reliableattendance is required to ensure the highest level of patient care
- Follows hospital safetyand quality standards and expectations, as it pertains to job performance andpatient care
- Behavior demonstratesunderstanding and adherence to Belton Regional Medical Centers ICARE values.
- Graduation from anaccredited School of Nursing
- Current state ofMissouri RN licensure required.
- BLS and ACLScertification required at hire and maintained.
Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens ofsouthern Jackson County and northern Cass counties access to important healthresources. To meet the growing medical needs of our community, we underwent a$39.2 Million Dollar renovation. Today, we offer a full range of inpatient andoutpatient services, Supported by our excellent staff, advanced technology, anddeep relationships within our community. BRMC is a 70+ bed facility with over300 staff members and over 260 physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's MostEthical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent anestimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsureddiscounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that providessatisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PACU RNopening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates willbe contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ourcompany. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, ordisability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-...