SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do youhave the career opportunities as a Registered Nurse you want in your currentrole? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Rapides Regional Medical Center
afacility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services , HCA Healthcare.
At Rapides Regional, we want toensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental,and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based onyears of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCANurse
Ourteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a RegisteredNurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions arevalued? If you are dedicated to caringfor the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise!
From heart attack to stroke to gunshot wounds, motorvehicle accidents, or just fractured bones, ER nurses see it all. ER nurseslearn to quickly triage patients based on immediate observation and acuteassessment skills, then to treat symptoms in order of life-threateningpriority.
- 51-bed full service Emergency Room with Trauma Care
- Certified Primary Stroke Center and Certified Chest PainCenter
- Amazing teamwork throughout all levels Physicians,Leadership, RNs, PCTs
- The Emergency Department RN will obtain a broad spectrum ofnursing skills and should be able to handle the stresses of a crisis situationand still display a tolerant, calm appearance and professional attitude.
- They will coordinate with ancillary departments for the provisionof treatment and care of emergency department patients and the orderly transferof patients.
- He/she must work effectively with fellow employees from all units.
- He/she should also be able to delegate authority and acceptresponsibility for own actions and the actions of those under theirsupervision.
- They must fulfill the standard of professional ethics anddemonstrate exceptional customer service skills while acting as a role modeland resource person for others in the department.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Louisiana or valid compact license from permanent state of residence
- At least one year of general nursing experience preferred
- Completion of BLS and ACLS within 3 months of employment and aspirations toward TNCC, ENPC, and CEN
Rapides Regional MedicalCenter is an award-winning 350+ bed hospital and ER in Alexandria, Louisianathat offers a wide array of services ranging from Cancer Care to Wound Care,and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
At Rapides Regional webelieve that well-defined values are the key to nurturing staff and patientsatisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of thehospital, which directly impacts the well-being of your patients, theirfamilies, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We inviteyou to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction,service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's MostEthical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent anestimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsureddiscounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Ifyou are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personalgrowth, we encourage you to apply for our ER RN opening. We promptly review allapplications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunityemployer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on thebasis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email ...