SHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patientswith purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a RegisteredNurse Data Analyst today with Redmond Regional Medical Center.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At RedmondRegional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and visionpackages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package trulycustomizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Data Analyst for ourfacility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each otherand we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is asmeaningful as we do. We want you toapply now! Job Summary:
- Responsible for accurately collecting and analyzing clinical data and information.
- Maintain, organize detail clinical reports and databases (computer-based)
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be self-motivated and able to work Independently
- Must have great attention to detail skills and have the ability to interpret and understand clinical data
Redmond RegionalMedical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all ofnorthwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Including its healthcare partners,Redmond has over 245 physicians with more than 30 specialties and a supportstaff of approximately 1,100 associates.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse Data Analyst opening.Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submityour application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current Georgia RN license
- Preferred working experience/knowledge in quality management/improvement.
- Requires previous computer experience Skills Microsoft Word, Excel and Meditech. Working knowledge of databases is a plus
- Excellent typing skills, computer skills and communication
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Ability to interpret and apply measure definitions in the abstraction of information
- Ability to analyze data to identify improvement opportunities
- Meticulous Attention to detail in data collection
- Ability organize work to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and a diplomatic demeanor
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Wedo not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.