SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have a passion for healthcareand helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centeredenvironment? Jump-start your career in our Day Surgery Unit. Submit yourapplication today!
We offer you an excellent totalcompensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit packageand growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to doexcellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flexspending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about thisfantastic opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Numerous Consumer/Employee Discounts
HCA is dedicated to the growth anddevelopment of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources youneed to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for anambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock yourpotential here!
As a Day Surgery RN, you will work with thedynamic team in surgical services. Prescribe, delegate and coordinate allnursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting allstandards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care. You will beresponsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinatinga treatment plan and achieving the goals of the Day Surgery department.
What you will do in thisrole:
- You will provide safe nursing care and safe environment for patients and families.
- You will transcribe and implement physician orders and document all patient related information.
- You will administer medication and IV fluids accurately and safely within nursing guidelines.
- You will update/revise plan of care as needed, based on continued assessment of patient. This includes providing care for patient discharge to nursing unit, including transport.
- You will effectively respond and perform in emergency and use critical thinking skills to perceive potential problem situations and intervene to offset adverse effects.
Apply for this job now
- Job Reference: 704154968-2
- Date Posted: 4 September 2022
- Recruiter: HCA.
- Location: Macon, Georgia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent