SHIFT: No Weekends
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, located on Florida's Emerald Coast, seeks a Pre-Admissions Registered Nurse
to join our Outpatient Recovery team. This role will work full time day shifts. POSITION SUMMARY:
This role will provide professionalpre-admission nursing services for patients who are about to undergo surgicaland specific diagnostic procedures.
Fort Walton BeachMedical Center (FWBMC) is a 267-bed full-service hospital with over 200 of themost highly respected and qualified physicians in the area. It is recognized asa Top General Hospital for excellence in quality care and patient safety. It isthe only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery,an Accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center,and a Cancer Care Center that is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and anAssociate of the UAB Birmingham Health System Cancer Community Network. Itsexpanded emergency services include a dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7 Destin ER,and a full-service 24/7 Fort Walton Beach ER that includes the only Level IITrauma Center in the Tri-County area.
You are worth more thana paycheck. As a team member, enjoy the following benefits and more:
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid family leave
And much more!
Qualifications EDUCATIONREQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing required
- BSN preferred
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- BCLS-AHA Healthcare Provider certification required at the time of hire
EXPERIENCEREQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Acute care experience required
SKILLS,KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physicians orders
- Knowledge of body substance isolation
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
- Basic computer skills
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. ...