SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the careeropportunities as an Operating Room Registered Nurse that you want in yourcurrent role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange ParkMedical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcareservices , HCA Healthcare.
We are committed toproviding our employees with the support they need. At Orange Park MedicalCenter, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well asseveral add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to youand your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Youcontribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives andyou have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicatedOR RN like you to be a part of our team.
The OperatingRoom Registered Nurse Lead will provide professional surgical nursing careto patients utilizing the nursing process, collaborating with other members ofthe health care delivery team, including physicians, to assure quality healthcare. The Operating Room Nurseassumes the responsibility for ensuring effective communication with thesurgical technologists, the other Registered Nurses, the surgeons, the patientsand their families, as well as the other members of the surgical team.
What you will do in thisrole:
- You will provide assistance in emergency procedures as well as elective and scheduled cases
- You will work alongside surgical teams to ensure that patients receive the best possible care
- You will serve as a liaison between the surgical team and the patients' families
- You will be responsible for organizing supplies needed for patients
- You will assess patients before, during, and after surgery and maintain a sterile operating room
- You will perform count procedures to protect patient from unintended retained foreign objects as well as perform interventions necessary to ensure the patients procedure is performed on the correct site, side, and level
- You will perform interventions throughout the surgical procedure to maintain the status of the patients genitourinary, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, endocrine, respiratory, cardiovascular, and neurological systems, and fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base balances at or above baseline levels
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will actively involve patient or designated support person in decisions affecting their post perioperative plan of care and the rehabilitation process
OrangePark Medical Center is a full service, certified Level II Trauma Centerwith 300 plus inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, FL and justoutside of Jacksonville, FL. This state-of-the-art facility provides top-notchmedical care to Clay County and the surrounding communities for over the past40 years. As part of the HCA Healthcare family, the largest healthcareprovider in the world, Orange Park Medical Center provides theopportunity to develop your career alongside more than 1,500 team members and750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart,maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other majorservice lines, Orange Park Medical Center has grown from a smallcommunity hospital to a top healthcare provider of choice in Northeast Floridafor patients, staff and physicians alike.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named aWorld's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCAHealthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery ofcharitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking foran opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage youto apply for our Operating Room Registered Nurse opening. We promptly reviewall applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Unlock the possibilities and apply today!