SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Doyou have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as anInpatient Senior Adult / Geriatric Psychiatric (Behavioral Health) RN at TheBehavioral Health and Wellness Center with The Medical Center of Aurora(HealthONE / HCA). Submit yourapplication today!
We are committed toproviding our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, weoffer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as severaladd-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and yourfamily needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity TheftProtection discounts
- Auto, Home, and LifeInsurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock PurchaseProgram (ESPP)
Youcontribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives andyou have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicatedprofessional like you to be a part of our Behavioral Health and Wellness Centerwith The Medical Center of Aurora (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in ourefforts to better our community!
Asan Inpatient Senior Adult / Geriatric Psychiatric (Behavioral Health)Registered Nurse (RN) you are responsible for assessing, planning, implementingand evaluating the care of the patient with a psychiatric illness.
Whatyou will do in this role:
- Youwill function to seek methods to improve patient care on an ongoing basis.
- Youwill demonstrate knowledge of regulatory law as it relates to the care of thementally ill patient.
- Youwill be assigned to one primary unit while also crossed trained to the otherthree psychiatric units with the expectation to float as needed.
- Youwill use basic physical assessment skills and demonstrate ability to care forthe senior adult (geriatric) patient with a co-existing psychiatric diagnosis.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- BLS Healthcare provider through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- CPI certification within 3 months of hire and re-certification every year thereafter.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN Preferred.
- One year of acute care and one year of inpatient behavioral health preferred.
The Behavioral Health and Wellness Center is a 120 free standing facility that is part of The Medical Center of Aurora. The Center services the Adult, Senior Adult, Adolescent and Womens populations and is part of T he Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute. The Medical Center of Aurora was named to Healthgrades 2020 Americas 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes.The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in learning more, contact Amy!
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.