SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time REGISTERED NURSE - ER - FULL TIME - Day shift FTE 0.9 PALMS WEST HOSPITAL LOXAHATCHEE, FLORIDA
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED ER RN'S Facility Description:
Since 1986, Palms West Hospital has celebrated excellence in healthcare. Our state-of-the-art 204-bed facility, centrally located in Palm Beach County, offers top-quality care in every category from preventative programs to elective, major, and emergency surgeries. We are an Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) Primary Stroke Center. Palms West Hospital has adult and pediatric emergency services, a dedicated New Life Center featuring Birthing Suites and a Level II NICU, as well as a full-service Childrens Hospital, providing pediatric healthcare services in one child-friendly location. Additional services include outpatient rehabilitation, an aquatics center, orthopedic spine center, robotics, and interventional radiology.
Palms West Hospital is located on a spacious 94-acre campus in Palm Beach County, just 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. The surrounding areas include Wellington, Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee. Wellington is known for its abundant parks and quality schools. Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee are known for their large acreage parcels, new homes, and equestrian community. We invite you to explore career opportunities with us at Palms West Hospital and The Childrens Hospital at Palms West. Join our team of top healthcare professionals while enjoying all Palm Beach County has to offer. Benefits:
We offer you an excellent totalcompensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit packageand growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to doexcellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flexspending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. Position Description:
Palms West's Adult Emergency Department has 14 beds and sees 150 to 188 patients in a 24 hour period. The Pediatric ED has 10 beds and sees 50 to 80 patients a day. The ER RN provides, assists and supervises direct nursing care to patients, in accordance with physicians' orders, recognized nursing techniques, procedures, established standards and administrative policies. Utilizes the nursing process in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care. For more information contact me at:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Life Support Course (PALS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One year of Acute Care Nursing experience preferred.
- Additional certifications such as CEN, TNCC preferred.
- One to three years ER RN experience.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.