SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want tojoin an organization that invests in you as a House Supervisor (RegisteredNurse)? At TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar StoneCrest,we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as severaladd-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and yourfamily needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/AssistancePrograms
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% ofpay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insuranceoptions
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program(ESPP)
Our teams are acommitted, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a HouseSupervisor where your passion for creating positive patient interactions arevalued? If you are dedicated to caringfor the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise!
- In this role, you will provideeffective leadership to the assigned department(s) of responsibility.
- You will be part of our NursingAdministration team that ensures care is delivered to each patient inaccordance with the Nurse Practice act of the State of Tennessee, ANA Standardsof Clinical Nursing Practice, and Nursings Social Policy Statement.
- You will ensure staff compliancewith hospital/unit policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines.
- You must demonstrate strong and effectivemanagerial techniques/skills in established lines of authority.
- You must demonstrate maturity andaccountability for job performance.
- Supporting the philosophy,objectives and goals of the department and assesses areas of personal andprofessional development is core to your role.
- You will support and promote theorganizations Infection Control Program, Safety Program, and Risk ManagementProgram.
TriStarStoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surroundingcommunities. Our 115-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults andchildren, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology,neurology, orthopedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services.Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties.Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entirestaff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offeringcompassion and comfort in our modern facility.
HCA Healthcarehas been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for thedelivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Be a part of anorganization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications forour House Supervisor (RN) opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptlycontacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar inpatient care!
- Graduate of Accredited School ofNursing
- Current Tennessee RN license
- 3 5 years of broad-specialtyhospital experience
- Current certification as a BLSHealthcare Provider upon hire
- Current ACLS certification or mustbe acquired within six months of hire
- Current PALS certification or mustbe acquired within six months of hire
- CPI certification preferred withinone year of hire
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.