Registered Nurse ARRMC (Cancer Center)
Additional Position Details: Full-Time Pattern Days
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
A Registered Nurse is a professional caregiver responsible and accountable for his/her practice for assigned patient(s). Utilizing the nursing process, the RN delivers superb health care in a compassionate manner, is committed to excellence and empowered to streamline and improve operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, preferred
- Must have 1 year of nursing experience in a fast paced and team environment ie Inpatient or Outpatient setting, required
- Oncology Outpatient or Clinic experience, preferred
- Proficiency in holding Chemotherapy classes, preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN), required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified by American Heart Association (AHA), required upon start
- ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certificate required within 1 year of hire
- Successful completion of ONS Fundamentals of Chemotherapy Immunotherapy course within 90 days of hire if no active ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certificate
- CRNI: Certified Registered Nurse Infusion, preferred
- OCN: Oncology Certified Nurse, preferred
What We Offer for Full and Part-Time Positions
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.