Job DescriptionWhy a career with Independence First?When you join Independence First you will be part of a collaborative and passionate team providing incredible care to others. You will also enjoy lucrative benefits! Independence First was selected as one of Milwaukee Business Journal's Best Places to Work in 2022.
- Full-Time, M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm, Hybrid (in office/remote work) schedule, No weekends, on call, or nights
- Employer paid Family Dental Insurance along with other competitive benefits
- 18 vacation days and 11 paid holidays a year
- 100% Employer-Matched 403(b) Retirement Account up to 4% of employee salary
- $1,000 sign on bonus if you are bilingual in Spanish, Hmong or Russian
12 sick days, 18 vacation days and an additional 11 paid holidays a year
Employer family paid Dental Insurance
Health Insurance Benefits (partially employer paid, low deductible options)
Employer paid Life Insurance (twice annual salary) and AD&D
Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability
Low-cost Vision Insurance
100% Employer-Matched 403(b) Retirement Account up to 4% of employee salary
Fitness Center On-site
Annual Health Risk Assessment
Annual Flu Shot
Comprehensive Wellness Program
Tuition Reimbursement ProgramPosition Summary
: Registered Nurse is responsible for the supervision of personal care workers and the delivery of personal care services to consumers. Work duties include home visits, consumer assessments, development of appropriate plans of care, and supervision of and performance evaluation of personal care workers. Reports to the Manager of Personal Assistance Services.Experience: one year supervisory experienceCertificates and Licenses:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have valid license as Registered Nurse where the assigned facility is located.
- Must have valid Driver License and good driving record.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.As an Independent Living Center, it is required that 51% of Independence First's staff have a disability. Independence First is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages people with disabilities to apply for this position.Experience and Skills
Type or Copy/Paste Requirements here