Are you a teacher looking to move into recruitment? Or have you worked as a candidate resourcer elsewhere and are now looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about helping school staff find the right role and helping schools ensure they have high quality staff?
Empowering Learning are looking for a candidate resourcer to join one of our most successful divisions, based in our Moorgate office in London. We are an Education Recruitment Company that recruit Teachers and Teaching Assistants for Nurseries, Primary and Secondary schools.
The role would suit a proactive, well organised person who is ready to ensure that our teachers and schools receive a fantastic service, whilst enjoying the opportunity to maximise you earning potential with a first-rate commission structure and excellent basic salary.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is personable and likes talking to people
- Is great at highlighting the strength of a candidate
- Enjoys working in a team
- Is able to quickly prioritise tasks
- Has good IT skills
We can offer you:
- A successful and friendly team
- A large team of other resourcers on hand to help
- 23 days holiday allowance on joining the company + bank hols and your birthday off
- Commission paid on each candidate you bring in that works
- 9:00am - 5:30pm shifts
- Working from home on Wednesdays
- Directors days, Team lunches and Team nights out
But the best thing we can offer is the team environment.
Interviews are happening as soon as possible with the role available immediately or from the start of September.