• Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
• Managing and monitoring Hold Inventory and Rework
• Redzone Electronic Compliance System Management
• Collecting samples for quality testing and archiving.
• Compile and analyze statistical data.
• Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Help drive plant wide Quality and Food Safety Initiatives.
• Assists in special projects, such as demonstrations, training, surveys, focus groups, etc.
• Aseptic sampling for microbial analysis and allergen swabbing.
• Perform laboratory testing on production samples (pH, Brix, titratable acidity, organoleptic).
• Perform internal quality and food safety audits.
• Assists in forming and improving QA systems and procedures.
• Calibrate and verify lab equipment and supplies.
• Generate finished product certificates of analysis.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Food safety
- Quality control
- Quality Assurance
- PCQI certification preferred
- Intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Mathematics - ability to us basic math skills including addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, fractions, decimals
- Comprehend written instructions and ability to communicate information and ideas in writing
- Some experience with QA/QC testing and basic laboratory equipment (scales, pH meter, balances)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.