Quality Control Lab Technician - URGENT HIRE - PAYS $21/HR
- Quality Control testing on raw materials, in process, and finished products
- GMP food manufacturing facility quality control
- Physical Chemistry, Wet Bench Chemistry, and Analytical Chemistry
- Sample analysis with AA, UV-Vis, HPLC, GC, NIR, NMR, protein analyzers, karl fisher titrations, particle size, and/or LECO analyzers
- FDA regulated testing following AOAC and BAM methodology
- Inspecting products on the lines including metal detector checks, packaging and lab checks, checking lot numbers, checking date of manufacturer and more
- Gather samples for retesting of non-conforming samples (samples out of specification when tested)
- Generate reports of all data
Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
Chemistry, HPLC, AA, GC, UV-Vis, AOAC, NIR, Karl Fisher, titrations, particle size, LECO, Protein, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Wet Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Food, Manufacturing, GMP, FDA, BAM, root cause
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must haves: BS degree in Chemistry and/or Food Science preferred
Minimum 1 year of experience working in both Quality Control and Quality Assurance
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.