An exciting Purchase Ledger Clerk position has recently become available at an extremely successful business based in Wilmslow. The business has seen soaring growth due to acquisitions and large scale expansion and will be looking for experienced Purchase Ledger Clerks to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
As an Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager and will assist to research and resolve exceptions, resolve supplier queries in relation to payments and invoices, and escalate internally if required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create, maintain and update supplier accounts
- Deal with issues and queries relating to invoices
- Manage and resolve internal invoice queries, ensuring debit balances are managed quickly
- Ensure all supplier statements are reconciled, any queries are dealt with/escalated promptly
- Ensure that all correspondence is dealt with promptly and escalation files are maintained
- Monitor and clear invoice register
- End to end reconciliations
Experience you will require:
- End to end Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of inputting accuracy
In return you will receive a permanent contract, competitive salary and the opportunity to progress within the finance department.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates