OverviewThe Registered Nurse provides nursing care to individuals and groups which require specialized knowledge, judgment, and skill derived from the principles of biological, physical, behavioral, social, spiritual/cultural, and nursing sciences. The Registered Nurse functions within the full scope of nursing practice as noted by the Board of Nursing of their designated state for which they are practicing in addition to compliance with any of the hospitals accrediting bodies.
Who is the ideal Promedica employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
Additional success profiles:
Detail oriented, Flexible, Helpful, Patient, Responsible, Sincere, Understanding
Retirement & Savings Plan
Innovative Training Programs
Tuition AssistanceCareer Stability
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Develops and administers physical therapy treatment programs to facilitate rehabilitation of physically disabled patients and to maximize function and independence. Directs patient participation in selected tasks to restore, reinforce and enhance performance. Facilitates the learning of those skills and functions essential for adaptation and productivity.
- Applies knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served (infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and/or geriatric).
- Demonstrates competence, awareness and sensitivity of the physical, emotional and socio-psychological needs of infants through geriatics.
- Conducts physical therapy evaluations. Demonstrates skill in appropriate selection, administration and interpretation of standardized and non-standardized assessments using age specific criteria for each age population served.
- Develops and implements a physical therapy treatment plan according to a valid prescription and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Education: Bachelor, Master or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- License: Current PT License in State of practice
- Certification: BLS
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact (see below)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace