Property Accounts Assistant
Cobalt has partnered with a prestigious Real Estate Investment company who are looking for an individual to join the finance team as a Property Accounts Assistant.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who has an interest in Real Estate and is keen to work for a diverse and supportive company.
- Processing service charge invoices
- Investigating purchase ledger queries
- Service charge and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the service charge budget
- Monthly and quarterly utilities fees recharging
- Reviewing and chasing outstanding arrears
- Knowledge of purchase ledger and previous accounts experience
- Knowledge of a property management accounting software such as Qube, Yardi, Tramps, Horizon, MRI etc.
- Good at communicating with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Creative thinker - not afraid to offer a different perspective when tackling challenges
- Detail orientated, organised and able to work to competing deadlines
- Strong IT Skills including Excel
If you have the skills to undertake this opportunity then please do apply now with an up-to-date CV.