At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Compensation Program Support (CPS) is looking for a Project Leader with experience/familiarity with agile project management to join as a member of its Compensation Strategic Enablement (CSE) team. The CSE team collaborates with business strategy leaders from Branch Development, Human Resource, Finance and other areas of the firm to design and implement firm compensation strategies that incentivize our financial advisors and branch teams to act in the best interest of our clients and demonstrate financial stewardship of firm resources. The team also partners with product teams to move from strategy to execution, designing and enhancing business processes with simplicity and transparency, while creating capacity for our business areas.
The team is looking for an innovative contributor with exceptional problem-solving, organizational and leadership skills who is passionate about playing a key role in supporting Edward Jones' strategic journey towards Human-Centered Complete Wealth Management.
As a Project Leader, you will be a trusted advisor working with leaders across the area and the firm. This role is an opportunity to lead groups to define and deliver business outcomes and an opportunity to influence others. It requires experience with high-risk, complex business projects, and requires a high degree of strategic thinking, planning, organizing, driving for results, communication, and adapting to change. Key Responsibilities:
- Ability to leverage business, technical, and financial acumen to ensure alignment of project/program with firm objectives and strategy
- Lead project team to achieve project objectives on time, within cost, and with quality
- Defining the project's schedule and scope while balancing this with agile and regular value deliveries, and organizing and leading working and project status meetings
- Be a champion for change with ability to adapt to new situations/scenarios and bringing project team along
- Partner with leaders to help establish the project framework, structure, and governance/controls that will support monitoring, controlling, and reporting of project/program status
- Holistically manage risks, issues, and change requests with appropriate escalation
- Solid stakeholder management and decision-making skills to influence positive project/program outcomes
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple tasks/projects and independently adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to summarize complex information and concepts and clearly communicate to various audiences
- Work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in project/collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Mural, Jira, Aha! etc.
- 3+ years strong strategic project management experience at the enterprise level
- 3+ years of financial services industry or related experience
- Working understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset
- Superior presentation skills
- Excellent organization and coordination skills
- Experience facilitating meetings with executives and other senior leaders
- Experience in execution in Agile and Agile Transformations
- Project management certification (PMP), Agile Certification (scrum)
- ProSci Certification
- MBA or graduate degree
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
- From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $76798 - $130764