- Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. may be considered as W2 candidates.
- Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client's business needs and requirements.
Title: Print Support Specialist I
Location: Binghamton, NY 13905
Duration: 7 Months
Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Must be fully vaccinated and must be verified
Requires moderate dexterity - regular application of basic skills (calculator, keyboard, hand tools, and eye/hand coordination Responsible for the daily support of site specific network and workstation printers. Responds to customer requests for technical support and training with the focus being on customer service. Documents all service calls and requests using TRAC Solution and escalates serious problems to a Customer Service Technician and, as necessary, to the Integrated Account Manager. Works to ensure that the service level agreements between the customer and CLIENT are achieved. In addition, responsibilities may include the procurement of printer hardware and the management of an on-site parts/consumables inventory.
• Temps are responsible for excellent customer service, break/fix on printers, copiers and thermal label devices, delivering toner and moving, adding,
disposing of devices.
• They would be responsible for either updating or sharing updates with colleagues so the system of record (ServiceNow) can be updated.
• They are also responsible for escalating issues when help is needed.
• There is extensive lifting, , standing, walking.
• Must be lifting 50# and need to be able to be on their feet and walking for most of the day. Lifting isn't constant but it is a part of the job.
• Candidates must be Reliable, self-starter who has mechanical and/or background, they can to work with their hands, learn quickly, excellent customer
• Dress code is Collared shirts, khakis or slacks (no cargo pants), any tattoos must be covered, comfortable shoes for walking.
• They will need They need to get a TB test at a clinic.
• Parking is free.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responds to customer support requests and ensures that they are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally. Escalates problems to a technician as
• Keeps the customer up to date on the progress of problem resolution
• Provides end users with detailed remote access knowledge and documents complete trouble shooting information
• Provides regular account updates, to include information on fleet status and performance, to the Printer Fleet Manager or Integrated Account Manager
• Responsible for on-site hardware & consumables inventory
• Responsible for printer procurement as required by the customer
• Responsible for printer hot swap inventory
• Documents and reports all fleet meter reads
• Maintains printer fleet tools/databases
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong technical knowledge of network and site specific printers, and company products
• High School Diploma (or equivalent) with additional education preferred
• IT Help Desk Support experience (application & hardware support)
• Technical Training & Certifications: HP Certifications
WORKING CONDITIONS, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Typically works in an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation, and a normal range of temperature and noise level
• Requires internal contact within department and with other corporate personnel, and external contact with customers, agencies, vendors, etc.
• Work assignments are diversified. Examples of past precedent are used to resolve work problems. New alternatives may be developed to resolve problems
• Modest physical effort is required. Work does require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically weigh less than 20 lbs.
(e.g., papers, books, files and small parts, etc.)Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department . Rose International has an official agreement (ID ), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)