PAPE' MACHINERY, INC. - AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION - MCMINNVILLE, OR
PICK-UP & DELIVERY DRIVER:
In this role, you will be tasked with picking up and delivering customer equipment in McMinnville and the surrounding areas for both the sales and service departments. Additionally, you will be responsible for customer relations and yard-related duties.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Class A driver's license with a good driving record.
- DOT medical certificate.
- Ability to do some heavy lifting.
- Ability to operate a forklift. (Training is available)
Starting Compensation: $23-25/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement - Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape' is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Licenses & Certifications
- DOT Medical Certificate
- Commercial Driver License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)