Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 24
Currently seeking an OBGYN HOspitalist for a role in Houston, TX.
- Specialty-specific facility delivering over 11,000 babies annually; Level-IV NICU
- DualOB hospitalist teams (2 physiciansin-house 24/7) as well asadedicated GYNhospitalist for ED admissions/emergency surgeries/etc
- Highly motivated physicians providingemergency/unassigned/OBED care,call coverage, and assisting with the management oftransports
- Collaboration with affiliated MFM and neonatology providers
- 12 and/or24-hour shifts available
- Board Certification in OB/GYN required
- TX license required
Immediate needs beginning as early as April/May 2022 Facility Location
From rodeos and performing arts to space exploration and medical research, Houston is a city with a uniquely vibrant style and flair. This truly Texas-size city is the ideal destination for traveling health care professionals looking to broaden their skills at highly respected facilities, while enjoying the city s cosmopolitan flair, renowned arts scene and wide open spaces.Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Laborist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md