TexasFantastic Private Practice Near Dallas-Fort Worth Seeking a Dermatologist - Flexible Schedule!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aDermatology Physicianto join an outstanding private practice in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area. This is a family-like group of providers eager to welcome a talented new dermatologist to their busy team!
- Open to MDs and DOs -experience preferred
- Full or part-time opportunity working 2-5 days per week
- Provide a mix of General Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day -high volume!
- Excellent collegial clinic culture
- Modern, fully equipped office
- Seasoned support staff in place ensuring providers can focus solely on patient care
- Competitive compensation plan
- Benefits package includes PTO, CME and more!
For anyone looking to have luxurious day spas, casinos, pro sports facilities, fine dining and live entertainment at your fingertips, the Dallas-Fort Worth area is for you! Great public schools, affordable housing and an overall low cost of living make this an excellent place to raise a family.
Plus, Texas is a no-state-income-tax state! And you'll have Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport nearby for all of your travel needs.
Ready to Make a Career Move? Send your CV to Zach Wissman
or reach him at ext. 160.
There's never a fee for job seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Apply for this job now
- Job Reference: 699786376-2
- Date Posted: 1 September 2022
- Recruiter: myDermRecruiter
- Location: Texas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent