Interventional Cardiology (Non-structural) Opportunity/Competitive Compensation/ State Ranking for School System
Recruiting Interventional Cardiologists to assist in the growth of a rapidly growing practice.
Your NEW Practice
- The Department of Cardiology includes 71 Cardiologists practicing at 5 community locations
- Quality of Life Practice: Patients/Group Averages 18-20 patientsts/day/Epic EMR
- Competitive Compensation Commensurate Upon Experience/RVU Productivity Bonuses in Year 1
- Health & Retirement Benefits: 20 days PTO, 7 paid holidays, $2,000 Annual CME Allowance with Carryover, 10 Days Paid CME/Health, Disability & Life Insurance/Malpractice Insurance & Retirement Options: (401K, 403b & 457b)
- 2 medical schools and our ACGME accredited Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Electrophysiology training programs offer the opportunity to engage in research, and to teach and mentor Students, Residents, and Fellows.
Your NEW Community
- Fine Dining: World Renown Cuisine/Food Festivals
- City Rated in Top World s Best Cities by Travel + Leisure Magazine
- Welcoming Culture and Friendly Atmosphere: Dog Friendly City in the South
- Highly Regarded Theater/Symphony/Arts/Museums/Music Festivals
- Resorts/Spas/Country Clubs/Golf Courses