Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Las Palmas Medical Center have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Pediatric Clinical Nurse Coordinator you can be a part of change.
Las Palmas Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Pediatric Clinical Nurse Coordinator. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
Education & Experience:
- Associate Degree in Nursing or RN Diploma Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Preferred
- 1+ years applicable experience Required
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Licensure, Certifications, Training:
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation. Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Required
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI)
Where applicable, instructor card accepted in place of student credential.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors:
- Honors our Mission and Values: Ability to build trust and act with authenticity to cultivate a culture of integrity, inclusion, and mutual respect.
- Communicates with Impact: Ability to deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
- Attains and Leverages Strategic Relationships: Ability to develop and strengthen collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to advance the care of our patients and the growth of HCA.
- Leads and Develops Others: Ability to lead others to accomplish organizational goals and objectives, to provide meaningful coaching and mentoring to increase the capabilities of individuals and teams, and to drive employee engagement.
- Effective Decision Making: Ability to make timely, informed decisions that are in the best interest of our patients, employees, providers, community, and HCA.
- Achieves Success through Change: Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation, remove barriers an... Please click HERE to view full job description.