General Dentistry opening in Austin, Texas. Company Overview: Job Description:
Who We Are!
At Castle Dental we are looking for a high caliber full or part time Oral Surgeon who is dedicated to serving patients and providing quality dental care. If you are seeking clinical autonomy with the backing of a full support team and the latest technology, we have the ideal opportunity for you in Austin, TX. At Smile Brands we believe culture matters. We believe that happier teams lead to happier patients, and we ve got the happiest team in the dental industry. The organization has been recognized on Glassdoor s Best Places to Work list three years in a row - in fact, we are the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
Your Role as an Oral Surgeon with Castle Dental
You will provide a wide range of oral surgery procedures for your patients ranging from placing implants to complex surgical extractions and providing support for our entire dental team at each dental practice you visit. You will have full autonomy over your patients and their oral surgery needs and you will not have to worry about the day-to-day operations of running a practice.
What We Need From You Clinically
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required
- Oral Surgery Specialty Certificate
- Oral Conscious Sedation and IV Sedation Permit
We ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets + CE
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical + HSA, Dental, and Vision (applicable for full-time positions)
- 401K Savings Plan
- Malpractice Insurance (only applicable for W2 Employees)
- As an affiliated Smile Brands dentist, you will receive the full support of a legal department to assist you with patient resolution, dental board matters, agency complaints, dental malpractice or general liability, which could possibly arise while practicing dentistry. Smile s legal team is available to assist you in navigating legal needs related to your practice with the PC.
- You will also receive dental office specific OSHA training and all necessary related health care compliance training.
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.
IND-DEN , GD-SPON