Our client is offering an exciting opportunity to join their welcoming, friendly and professional team, in which is a growing organisation that really cares about its employees. Regular company days out and incentives!
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pmStarting salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + commission averaging £4,000 - £7,000 per annum
A candidate with previous customer service and administration experience alongside fantastic communication skills would do be greatly desirable in this role.
- Calling new clients, running through the registration process across all payroll models
- Manage a pipeline
- Confirm details of new starters
- Issue electronic contracts to new starters
- Collect and verify Right to Work documents
- Liaise with clients and agencies to communicate the registration status of new referrals
- Add new starters and other information onto the CRM and payroll system
- Create reports where applicable
- Type up meeting minutes where applicable
- Previous experience in an office-based/customer service role
- Payroll and/or sales experience beneficial
- Good understanding of Microsoft Packages
- Motivated and able to work to targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Keen to learn
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications, we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants, whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.