Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Jefferson City, Missouri.
Who we are
Since its inception over 25 years ago, the Jefferson City Medical Group has grown from 12 providers, in two specialties to more than 120 providers in 35 specialties and counting. JCMG is a physician-owned and physician-led private practice and was built to provide an opportunity for physicians to practice medicine in an environment in which they could take ownership. With over 35 specialties, and in-house access to labs, pharmacy, radiology, and infusion, we provide quality, evidence-based healthcare efficiently and effectively
What we are looking for OB/GYN
An OB/GYN interested in joining our existing women's clinic at our flagship facility, which houses the majority of our providers, in Jefferson City Missouri. We partner with the local St. Mary's hospital which is a brand new state of the art facility just built six years ago. Call would be 1-in-4, and the schedule is structured for this opportunity to only be a four day work week!
• Competitive guaranteed salary for 2 years and full comprehensive benefits
• Student loan repayment assistance, sign-on bonus and full benefits are all negotiable
• Low buy-in or quick partnership opportunities in a large physician owned group
• Join a growing well-respected multi-specialty group with 100+ providers and built in referral base
• Forbes Magazine ranks Jefferson City in their Top-Ten of Small Places for Business and Careers.
• Jefferson City also earned honors with a Blue Ribbon Rating and a 5-Star Rating for our public school system.
• Expansion Management Magazine has awarded Jefferson City with a 5-Star Quality of life.
• Our community is ranked the 35th SMARTEST Places to Live in the US by Kiplinger s Magazine .
• Jefferson City is a Preserve America Community.
• Excellent public and private schools.
• As the state capital, our community is the economic hub for the 8 surrounding counties.
• Conveniently located within minutes of NCAA Division 1 athletics .
• Multiple professional sporting teams in close proximity.
• Our service area includes the Lake of the Ozarks with several nationally ranked golf courses and 1,150 miles of shoreline .
• Jefferson City is located within the heart of the Missouri River Wine Trail with numerous award-winning wineries.
• For biking enthusiasts, Jefferson City is part of the KatyTrail, which offers over 225 miles of bike paths across the state. In addition, there are walking, jogging and biking paths throughout the city on the Greenway Trail.
• We offer a great lifestyle to raise a family. You could be biking, water skiing, fishing and enjoying the outdoors!