Our Occupational Health Clinic is seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner. Experience in the Occupational Health/Medicine field is preferred but not required.
A little about Workfit:
We have provided Occupational Health services for employers for close to 20 years. We currently serve hundreds of organizations locally as well as some who travel a distance to utilize our services and tap into our expertise.
A good share of the services we offer are pre-employment related such as physicals, DOT certifications, drug screens, breath alcohol testing, audiograms, pulmonary function testing, respirator fit testing, vaccinations, fit for duty exams among others.
Another big piece of what we do is work related injury assessment and treatment. We handle much of the treatment in house including physical therapy.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship with existing and new clients
• Injury assessment/treatment
• Accurately record visits in EMR
• DOT Certifications
• Review/sign off on screenings such as pulmonary function testing/evaluations
• Perform Fit for Duty Exams to determine if an individual is fit to return to their job duties
• Other duties as assigned
• NP credentials from an accredited school
• Requires a valid state license to practice medicine
• Must be comfortable working with computers and EMRs
• Experience in occupational health and OSHA knowledge preferred
• Bi-lingual is a plus but not required
• Set schedule Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
• PTO begins accruing day 1
• Health insurance is available the first day of the month following 60 days of employment
• 401K available after 1 year of employment
• Fun and professional work environment
To apply please provide resume, cover letter, and 3 references.